Learning is a crowd-sourced activity. This viewpoint guides Learn Logic site development. Here are some of our key inputs and influencers:
- CMS — proudly powered by WordPress.
- Fonts — the rightly readable Droid Sans by Steve Matteson and the newest bestest take on a Century Gothic typeface — Proletarsk by Peter Wiegel are hands down our fonts of choice:
- Theme — Learn Logic’s heavily customised version of Graph Paper Press’ killer Work-A-Holic theme by Chandra Maharzan.
- Thematic influencers: Brian Helmig of Mid Mo Web Design, who provided the first Learn Logic theme, Clean Home. Still clean, still awesome.
- Looking for something? Find relevant content using the search box inspired by The Forge Web Creations/eFrog’s Aqualine theme.
- Wanna reach out? Picons Social icons help the connect.
- “Here be flow” — thanks to Ton Zijlstra from Interdependent Thoughts for his take on Mihály Csíkszentmihályi.